Health and Fitness
Get away from the hustle and bustle of life and recharge
Guided meditations and silence experienced in nature
Get grounded and balanced, End the day with Ceremonial Cocoa
FEEL THE ENERGY !
While we may not be sitting on a vortex here in Texas, I assure you that the energy of the land is palpable.Enjoy a day of peaceful, stress free, relaxation in nature with horses.
We offer this special one on one time in a safe space to allow for refreshment and healing.
*** Call for more information.
This is a non-riding event. All contact with horses is done on the ground.
EQUINE THERAPY AND MEDITATION RETREAT CENTER
Address: 2305 CR 2510 Quinlan TX 75474
Located 45 minutes east of Dallas off I-30
ITINERARY : all activities are optional and subject to change
1. Please arrive at 10:00 am
2. Park in driveway, you will be escorted to the retreat area
3. Please leave your cell phone in the car
4. Sign equine liability release form
5. Get introduced to horses
6. Participate in gentle stretching and morning meditation
7. Discussion circle. “ What brought you to this retreat?” , “ Is there something you want to release or leave behind today?”
8. Equine therapy-grooming, stroking
9. Light lunch provided
10. Sit under oak trees, journal, release any tension you have been feeling.
11. Walk to pond. Reflection, prayer station. Meditation for quieting the mind. Let Go.
12. Time alone-free time to walk around in field. Use your senses to see, hear, touch
13. Return to retreat area. Rest or spend more time with horses. There is a small fire pit and a hammock under the oak trees.
14. Cacao Ceremony- enjoy a cup of warm delicious ceremonial cacao during our wrap up time. The cacao is helpful for gaining clarity, setting intentions, and doing healing work. It assists with increased vitality, enhanced intuition, mood elevation, opening the heart.
15. 3:00 pm retreat has ended.
My hope is that you feel refreshed and peaceful as you return home. Please join us again.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Yoga mat or beach towel
2. Bottled water to stay hydrated
3. Wear sunscreen
4. Wear hat for sun protection
5. Dress in layers. Texas weather starts out cool, but heats up quickly.
6. Wear cowboy boots without a big heel for foot protection
7. Wear long jeans
8. You may want to start in yoga pants and sneakers for stretching exercises ( there is a place for you to change)